mercredi 14 novembre 2012

Fubar & DJ Rhum'1 - Shark Infested Waters COMING NOVEMBER 15TH !!!


MY ALBUM WITH FUBAR IS OUT NOVEMBER 15TH ON SHARK BROTHERS LABEL !!!
http://djrhum1.wix.com/sharkbrothers

IN THE MEANTIME, WE SEND THE LINK TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE A REVIEW OF THE ALBUM, HIT ME UP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED (facebook.com/undergroundhardcorerap or djrhum1@live.fr)

YOU CAN ALREADY CHECK THIS REVIEW FROM http://frenchyd420.wix.com/sikadelik :

"I have had the great pleasure of being one of the first to listen to the final copy of Fubar & DJ Rhum'1's "Shark Infested Waters".

As soon as I pressed play, the ultimate beat-making talent from DJ Rhum'1 took control of my ear drums.. and into the darkness I drifted. Every sound that came out was exactly what I wanted to hear from the two artists. Filled with perfect melodies and sick instrumental rifts, as well as a perfect intro and I am extremely pleased with the choice of cutz and samples! Especially the American Psycho sample which is priceless!

Fubar lyrically murdered the beats. Each beat could not fit any better with the lyrics. I really felt the deepness of the dark thoughts coming from the emcee Fubar. I felt every emotion and every punchline he sent to the mic and that is talent right there!

This is one of the best underground dark Hip-Hop albums I've heard in a long time! I want to give special props to both artists for joining in so such an awesome duo which created an album that stands out from other albums. Genuine in its gender.

Every emcee featured did an awesome job. It is apparent that each one was carefully picked for the specific song.. which I thoroughly enjoyed.
This album is dark, heavy, raw, and demonic which is exactly the type of music I love to listen to. Listening to this album felt exactly like jumping in Shark Infested Waters! I would like to warn anyone listening to be prepared to feel a thrill that you will crave over and over again!
Mad props, mad respect! 2 thumbs up!"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

...